Victorian Youth Arts Precinct
We need your support
Albert Park College has launched an ambitious project to create a world class precinct dedicated to developing young artists and the creative industries professionals of the future.
To be known as the Victorian Youth Arts Precinct, it will be a place like no other for our creative young people. It will boast a major theatre, studio theatre, training and rehearsal areas, exhibition spaces and the latest in lighting, audio, digital projection, 3D and stage technologies.
The precinct has been designed by Graham Burrows of award-winning firm Jackson Clements Burrows Architects. Construction will commence later this year in the Gasworks Arts Park.
The Victorian Government has shown its strong support for this project. However, to make it a true centre of excellence, we are seeking your help to raise $5 million. There are a number of ways you can help:
- Donate: Every little bit helps. All donations over $2 are tax deductible.
- Join The 1000 Club: We are hoping to inspire 1000 donations of $1000. By donating, you will be recognised as a member of the Victorian Youth Arts Precinct 1000 Club.
- Buy a seat: You can purchase a named seat for $2000. If you would like to purchase a row of named seats, please contact the college.
- More: Can you give $5000, $10,000 or more? Your generosity will help nurture and develop the next generation of performers, dancers and musicians. We also have a range of significant partnership opportunities available should you wish to support major elements of the new project. Please contact the college for further details.
- Share: Share this information with your friends and broader network.
We hope you will consider supporting this amazing precinct. You will be leaving a lasting community legacy while helping Albert Park College discover and nurture the next generation of performers, dancers and musicians.